John Kellam, DDS, FAGD
During the past 20 years, I have been honored to develop a personal relationship with each of my patients and their families. It is very rewarding to use my artistic and clinical expertise to create healthy teeth with beautiful smiles. It is an honor and a privilege to know that I am directly helping people in my community. I take that responsibility seriously and work hard to give each patient the very best dental treatments available today.
I am a native of Central New Jersey and currently reside in Basking Ridge with my wife, our three children and our family dog. When I’m not spending quality time with my family, I enjoy playing Tennis and golf. I’ve been an assistant coach of the Basking Ridge Little League for the past nine years. I am an active member of St. James Catholic Church.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor of Science – Johns Hopkins University
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery – University of Maryland Dental School
- General Dental Practice Residency – Mountainside Hospital, Montclair, NJ
- Fellowship in Oral Implantology and Advanced General and Cosmetic Dentistry
- Member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry.
- Fellow in the Academy of General Dentistry, FAGD, Advanced Dental Certification
- Advanced Training in TMJ Disorders
- Hundreds of Hours of Continuing Education and Training at the world renowned Dawson Center for Advanced Dental Study.